Open Mesh Steel Grating
A strong and robust steel grating with twisted bars that create an anti-slip flooring option. Steel open mesh industrial flooring has many uses including walkways, trenches, platforms and mezzanines.
Forge Welded Open Mesh Steel Grating
Forge Welded Open Mesh Steel Grating is a very strong and robust product which is excellent for industrial applications such as platforms, landings and walkways. Twisted steel bars are pressed into the bearing bars and welded; this gives the product a high loading capacity as the bearing bars do not weaken due to the welding process. The twisted bars also create an anti-slip effect, making the product ideal for a range of different applications.
We stock open mesh steel grating mats 6m x 1m in both a standard 41/100 pitch alongside 34/100 to provide a 35mm ball proof option.
Steel grating mats are available from stock delivered in 2-3 working days.
Steel Grating Sizes Available:
- 25 x 3 34/100 or 41/100 plain / serrated and self colour / galvanised
- 25 x 5 34/100 or 41/100 plain / serrated and self colour / galvanised
- 30 x 3 34/100 or 41/100 plain / serrated and self colour / galvanised
- 30 x 5 34/100 or 41/100 plain / serrated and self colour / galvanised
- 40 x 3 34/100 or 41/100 plain / serrated and self colour / galvanised
- 40 x 5 34/100 or 41/100 plain / serrated and self colour / galvanised
Standard 6m x 1m panels or fabrication available. Other sizes available upon request.
Ball Proof Flooring Options:
Compliant 20mm ball proof and 35mm ball proof grating options available alongside standard 41/100 grating
Self Colour or Galvanised grating with plain or serrated top.
Open mesh steel grating is used for a variety of applications:
- Mezzanine floor
- Steel walkway
- Platform grating
- Open mesh trench covers
We offer a range of fixing clips, specifically suited to each grating type and its application. Please contact us for more advice on the most suitable solution for your requirements.
Data sheets and load tables are available upon request.